online poker

Monday, July 5, 2010

Swongs to Start July

So July has definitely been interesting so far. I started on Canada Day with a pretty ugly $675 downswing at the $24s. $650 below EV. Thoroughly enjoyed it, obv. Decided I should probably return to the $12s to patch up my roll (even still being well over-rolled for the $24s) and regain some confidence. Ran at 40% over 118 games (luck adjusted 23%) at the $12s for $564, ldo. It's sick how much better I run at the $12s than I do the $24s lifetime. I actually found that some of the regs at the $12s adjusted better to me than $24 regs in the short time down there, which was pretty funny. Then ran much better when I returned to the $24s and patched up my redline to be even for the month - well like $5 below but effectively even. Cleared my mid-year bonus during this time for about $225, received my rakebackpros rake race bonus, and woke up to find my June low limit leaderboard bonus in my account this morning. Ship it, bonus whoring ftw. With rb/bonuses, I've already made more in July than I have in June. Cue the downswing for jinxing my rungood.

Challenge Status:
4910 games
$4846 profit

No comments:

Post a Comment