online poker

Friday, July 16, 2010

Taking the Weekend Off

So things haven't changed too much since my last update, still swinging hard. had a pretty awesome upswing and it looked like i was finally going to make my graph look better - and then stupid ridiculous downswing again. Ran like 1k below ev at the 36s in like 150 games, I just can't seem to run well at all at them. I gotta maintain my low leaderboard spot too at the 24s too, so I'll have to spend some more time there. I would like to cash in on the high limit leaderboard too so I'll get some games in in the second half of the month too. Oh and I'm now halfway through the challenge so far despite running like ass.

Anyways, I'm off to my buddy's cabin in Kenora for the weekend, will try to get some sun and maybe some fishing in. Getting away from the games for a couple days will be nice too.

Challenge Status:
5922 games
$5503 profit

No comments:

Post a Comment