online poker

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Recap



What an awful month. Thanks god for rakeback. The whole month has been disgusting runbad. Gonna keep studying and reviewing to make sure im not making too many mistakes. I think I am shoving well and wiz seems to be agreeing with me as long as I am setting ranges right - which i think I'm pretty close. I mean wiz doesnt agree with me on everything, but it shouldn't for me to be playing my best. Not gonna give out too much strat talk tho since I know there are too many players at the 24s reading my blog lol. Put in sick volume the last two days to reach my monthly goal of 2k games and i did that with 2062 games played in June.

Anyways, $225 midyear bonus coming up, plus low limit LB bonus again, and I think i squeaked into the rakebackpros rake race for $50. Which is cool considering its probably the toughest rake race in the world. I'll find out in the morning whether or not I made it.

I have some yeoman's work to do in July to get back on pace for the challenge obv.

July Goals:
[ ] 2k games
[ ] 3k profit
[ ] update my blog more
[ ] stop chasing my goddamn redline and maybe run good?
[ ] post more hands in STTF

Challenge Status:
4462 games
$3803 profit

Cheers to all reading my blog, here's to a good July for all of us. Except deezel. Fuck you deezel.

No comments:

Post a Comment