online poker

Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years Update

Hey guys, I've been ignoring this blog for a long, long time. I think my new year's resolution should be to update this goddamn blog a little more often. Lots has happened since my last update here - first and foremost, I quit SNGs in mid-late August in favor of cash games and I am extremely happy with my decision. I just felt like the profit ceiling for SNGs was really limited and the games were slowly dying off. It also allowed me to explore smaller sites (outside of the big two at FTP and stars) and attempt to put my postflop brain to use.

It took a bit of a learning curve, obviously, but this month I am crushing the 50nl games at Merge and Ipoker - including expected rakeback this month, I am up almost 2.5k so far. Pretty awesome start to 2011 imo. I expect to be a 100nl reg by the end of the month.

There are some really great (read:soft) rake races and chases going on at some of these sites this month if you get rakeback through me, so please contact me via skype (wasy80) if you want to go the route I've taken and start exploring some new sites. I'll be more than happy to accommodate you the best I can.

Cheers and may you all have a fun and profitable 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment